Details are being finalised for our big Homemade Christmas Project as we speak and hopefully all will be sorted by next week. Workshops will be running every Monday evening from 22nd October until 3rd December. So far we have confirmed the following:
– Block printing Christmas cards, tags and paper
– Christmas Cake Pops
– Making a Christmas Stocking
– Crochet snowflake garlands
– Felt decorations and Advent Calender
– Wire Angels
I’m also looking into the following workshops:
– Making a Christmas Wreath
– Needlefelting robin/ christmas pud
– Making natural bath products
– Snap framed purses
– Vintage Christmas Cards
What do you think?
Is there anything else you would like to learn or make for Christmas presents?
We would love to hear your feedback.