Monday 3rd June 2013
NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR SUMMER WORKSHOP
with Beverley Scott-Hughes from Just Bev Soaps
7.00 pm – 9.30pm (2 ½ hrs) at Brighton Road Baptist Church, Horsham
Come and learn how to make some beauty products out of entirely natural and high-quality ingredients to pamper yourself and to get your body in shape for your summer holiday. Beverley from Just Bev Soaps will be demonstrating and showing you how to make the following 5 different products, you will also get all the recipes and instruction sheets to take home so that you can make more.
During this workshop you will be making the following:
1. 1. Fizzy Bath Bombs made with shea butter to moisturise the skin,
2. 2. Bath Melts made from cocoa butter and other oils which nourishes dry skin and skin exposed to the sun.
3. 3. Peppermint Foot Soaks made from peppermint essential oils, sea salt and bicarbonate of soda, great after a hot tiring day to put life back into your feet.
4. 4. Face Mask will be made mixing various clays to make approx. half a jar of dry ingredients. This will be in powder form and each time you need some you can then mix a small amount with either water, rose water or yoghurt to make the paste to apply to the face. The mask will dry on the skin removing dead skin cells and toxins on the skin and rejuvenating the skin.
5. 5. Salt Scrub is made with salts, sugars and oils. It’s great for exfoliating the skin, stimulating the circulation and removing dead skins cells. Beverley will have either lavender or Peppermint essential oils for this, please do bring your own oils if you wanted to use a different one.
Suitable : for all abilities
Places: 8 – 10 places
You will need to bring:
– An apron, a pyrex jug, 2 ice cube trays, Kilner jar or similar (must have tight fitting lid) for the salt scrub, a small jar like a honey jar for the face mask.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and we can send you the booking form.