*** Plus Monday 16th September ***
Monday 15th July 2013
with Ann Marchant
7.00-9.30pm (2 ½ hrs) at Brighton Road Baptist Church, Horsham
Our workshops are now covering most aspects of the diverse world of craft and we are now able to offer you this new workshop where you can learn the art of Calligraphy with Ann Marchant.
This workshop will include:
– Outline of Equipment – types of pens, paper
– Different Styles of Calligraphy
– Ruling up Guide sheets
– Using Calligraphy Felt Pens – as they are easier to use for beginners
– Practising the main strokes to form letters
– Writing “Thank You” on a Greetings Card
– Decorate the card if enough time
You will also be given a Black Felt tip Calligraphy Pen, Guide Sheet, Alphabet and Worksheet to take home. This is a great opportunity especially if you make cards or scrapbook.
Suitable for: Beginners
Places: limited to 6 places
You will need to bring: nothing, as all materials will be provided.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and we can send you the booking form.